How to Change Header
1. Go to Customizer > Header
2. Use Header dropdown menu to Choose header and hit Publish. If you want to create a new header follow How to Create New Header section below.
How to Create New Header
1. Go to Appearance > Menu and create a new menu and create menu using drag and drop feature of wordpress and hit Save Menu.
2. Go to Template > Add New and it opens a popup.
3. Here you choose Section and type template name now hit Create Template button.
4. Create an Elementor section for header. Drag Brand Logo widget to the left column to make a logo.
5. You can now customize its property like width and height etc.
6. Drag Navbar widget to the right column to make menu.
7. Use Menu dropdown to pick a menu created before. And Now you can customize menu property like fonts, color, padding, margin etc. You may need to set z-index property to see the header properly.
8.Now go to Customizer > Header and Choose your header dropdown menu & hit Publish.
How to Change Footer
1. Go to Customizer > Footer
2. Use Footer dropdown menu to choose footer and hit Publish. If you want to create a new footer follow how to create new footer section below.
How to Create New Footer
1. Go to Template > Add New and it opens a popup.
2. Here you choose Section and type template name now hit Create Template button.
3. Create an Elementor Section for Footer and add widget from left panel then customize it.
4. Now go to Customizer > Footer and choose your Footer from the dropdown menu & hit Publish.
How to Create Custom Header, Footer and Inner Section
2. Choose a section from -Choose Template-. It can be header, footer or any other section.